Re: [TeslaTurbine] Most sexiest & seducing (Celebrities) Screen Savers-Wallpapers make your PC colo

  • Reese
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Will one of the moderators or the list owner please take some action?
      This is the third piece of garbage from "bowlegged_BlindBat" we've seen
      in about as many days.

      Or promote me, even if only temporarily, I'll get after these spammers
      like Hz on AC voltage. Has any of this spammish cruft been seen on
      usa-tesla lately? Guess why.

      Reese