Breaking the steam speed record NEED SERIOUS DESIGN & PERFORMANCE HELP

  • alfredbonser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2007
      I am working on a tesla turbine to break the current 145mph speed
      record for steam. Believe it or not i think it can be done on a
      motorcycle!!!
      Need some serious help on this. It is a twin turbines 8" dia x
      about 2" wide rotor each. Single direction of rotation. This is
      determined by the area I have to work in. Design is similar to a
      pedistal bench grinder with the turbines located where the grinding
      wheels are. Power is fead down the middle. My experties is with a
      steam generator that could put the Tesla Turbine back on the viable
      engine map. Can not discuss design as i am in process of obtaining
      pattent on the stean generator.
      What kind of RPM, pressure, steam volume, and HP can I expect
      realistically expect out of a design such as this ? Any hints as to
      spacing of rotors would be helpfull.
      Thank you
      Al