RE: [TeslaTurbine] a couple ideas that are probably stupid

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4 2:16 PM
      There were some lovely wind powered cars built for runs over the flat lake beds. very like the ice boats.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5 10:33 AM
        Personally I don't think it would work but in your description are
        some very interesting ideas. One that comes to mind - is there any
        way to use wind power to help run a permanent magnet motor. Maybe
        to "push" it over the resistance point of the magnets into the next
        field of attraction?
        Just an off-topic thought.

        Phillip

        --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "McGalliard, Frederick B"

      • mtolb25356@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7 4:43 AM
          yeah it works i had one when i lived in new mexico

          See what's free at AOL.com.