NEW - ZPE - JoeCell - WaterFuel - Major update in website !

  • danielfreepower
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hello,
      I keep on working to break the wall ... of energy ...

      I added 80 new updates, plus 50 new pages, 200 photos and hundreds
      links

      to the website http://waterfuel.100free.com

      I added a ZPE part, a JOECELL part, and an ORMUS part:

      I found VERY IMPORTANT infos about the special water needed in a Joe
      Cell, go and see how it's AMAZING and EASY !

      I made an Index of ZPE with most of my datas: it has 300 entries, from
      A to Z , with 350 links , concerning patents, theories and history of ZPE !

      Also I added the latest diagram of the CAR ELECTROLYSER we sell
      localy, it's cheap and robust, and we hope one day to sell it on the net ...

      I think we are going to break the wall, soon, and have 'free electricity'
      and much more for everybody; the big liars can't stop the progress we
      do !

      I ask you nothing ; but please give the link everywhere you know,
      forums, lists and chats, because we need millions people to know about
      this knowledge.

      Still on the ground for a better world,
      sincerely,
      MDG

      miror site at http://waterfuel.t35.com

      (sorry I still not in situation to answer to e-mails ... too busy while
      travelling)