RE: [TeslaTurbine] Re: Tesla Turbine used as a Compressor?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2007
      If you put both on a single shaft, use the low pressure to turn the smaller diameter turbine. Then the compressor should output a stream of gas at a higher velocity and the nozzle will compress this to a higher pressure. Note what I said before about the supersonic issue. If the pressure is high enough, you will need a Delavel type nozzle.