RE: [TeslaTurbine] New poll for TeslaTurbine

    Message 1 of 149 , Oct 24, 2006
      Block spam. Very much.
      Allow unrelated (to TT) material? limited to things we find interesting, at least 2-3 of us anyway.Tempers, religion and politics, keep a low profile.  Physics, science in general, OK, it's what I am here for anyway.

      Message 149 of 149 , Aug 20 5:06 PM
        Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the TeslaTurbine group:

        Thanks!