RE: [TeslaTurbine] New poll for TeslaTurbine

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 24, 2006
      Block spam. Very much.
      Allow unrelated (to TT) material? limited to things we find interesting, at least 2-3 of us anyway.Tempers, religion and politics, keep a low profile.  Physics, science in general, OK, it's what I am here for anyway.

      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 24, 2006
        At 14:38 24-10-06, McGalliard, Frederick B wrote:
        >Block spam. Very much.
        >Allow unrelated (to TT) material? limited to things we find interesting, at least 2-3 of us anyway.Tempers, religion and politics, keep a low profile. Physics, science in general, OK, it's what I am here for anyway.

        Agreed. Did you vote? I did.

        Reese
      • Shadow of the Redwood
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 27, 2006
          here here!

          I get enough stock trading spam in my yahoo email...

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 27, 2006
            Please block, expel or otherwise prevent caseyshimano from posting messages. This member repeatedly posts non tesla related posts.

            So far, 10 out of 10 poll respondents vote for blocking spammers

          • meaikido@netscape.net
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 27, 2006
               Trash mail is trash, I hope you all remember why we are in this group. As a inventor that hold a new engine patent. I would rather go some where else to a group then get trash mail.

              Thanks, but no thanks to trash mail.

               Advanceenergysystems.com

              Reese <reeza@...> wrote:
              At 14:38 24-10-06, McGalliard, Frederick B wrote:
              >Block spam. Very much.
              >Allow unrelated (to TT) material? limited to things we find interesting, at least 2-3 of us anyway.Tempers, religion and politics, keep a low profile. Physics, science in general, OK, it's what I am here for anyway.

              Agreed. Did you vote? I did.

              Reese

            • HERB BATTELL
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 27, 2006
                I'm working on it...
                Apparently I did not include the header from his last post when I contacted
                the powers that be. I will correct my errror!   H

                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 28, 2006
                  Thanks Herb!

                  Reese <reeza@...> wrote:
                  At 14:38 24-10-06, McGalliard, Frederick B wrote:
                  >Block spam. Very much.
                  >Allow unrelated (to TT) material? limited to things we find interesting, at least 2-3 of us anyway.Tempers, religion and politics, keep a low profile. Physics, science in general, OK, it's what I am here for anyway.

                  Agreed. Did you vote? I did.

                  Reese

                • batwerx
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 29, 2006
                    This is my third attempt to send all neccessary data for the spam
                    people to correct the problem.

                    Hopefully I did it right!

                    If that guy was actually reading the posts to this group he would have
                    gotten the message by now, you would think.

                    Be patient, I'll keep pestering them. H
                  • meaikido@netscape.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
                      I don't know if the group page can remove him, or want to? I know that when you stsar a group page that it gives you more control over who you wnat in your group.

                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
                        I think the spam and other systems don't care. Free information is great, but also not so great when getting mail.

                        Tom,

                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 30, 2006
                          Hello,

                          Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

                          We appreciate your report of this incident in Yahoo! Groups. We will
                          investigate your report and take appropriate action as per our Terms
                          of
                          Service (TOS). For further details about the Yahoo! TOS, you can
                          visit:

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                          Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on
                          another user's account with a third party. We are not able to make
                          exceptions to this rule.

                          Please continue to notify us of any questionable content you find in
                          Yahoo! Groups. We are very concerned about preventing the abuse of
                          Groups, and we will continue to evaluate any material that violates
                          the
                          Yahoo! Groups Terms of Service.

                          One down, hopefully. Who's gonna tackle the next one? H