Telsa Turbine as Vacuum Pump

  • sea2fresh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 10:38 AM
      I am particularly interested in using a Tesla turbine in a driven pump
      mode to create/maintain a low-pressure environment.

      Perusing the archives- it looks like on 1 Oct 2000 somebody named Paul
      Eitson posted "More Diagrams" which might touch on this.
      Unfortunately, the attachment that contained the diagram is not
      included in the archive. Compounding the misfortune, a note to Paul
      came back undeliverable.

      If any of you know how to contact Paul, or happen to have preserved
      his diagram, could you please repost it in the "files" or "Photos"
      section?

      The original file looks like it might have been named "P Jpeg E".