Re: Pulse detonation to get high pressure for better burn

  • sveinutne
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2006
      Hi McGalliard,

      This pulse detonation is for later. I will try first with just what
      Tesla used, but if one wants to make a commercial Tesla turbine I
      think fuel injection and high pressure burn is the way to go to get
      better fuel economy (better burn).
      If you go all the way to pulse detonation I think you also need to
      inject water to control heat, but that will be much later and then
      maybe a micro controller will monitor and adjust all this
      automatically.

      Regards
      Svein

      --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "McGalliard, Frederick B"

> [...]