The Valvular Conduit might be the key!

  • sveinutne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Hi to all,

      Good news. I have just reread the Valvular conduit patent no.
      1,329,559.
      The first time I read the patent I misunderstood the patent. I
      thought the moving piston in Fig. 3 was part of the Tesla gas
      turbine, but it was only an example of how the valvular conduit
      could be used in several situations.
      In the patent under description to Fig. 4 it says very clear:
      The top of casting 23 is closed by a plate 26 with sparking or hot
      wire plug 27 and in its sides are screwed two valvulae conduits
      communicating with the central chamber 24. One of these is,
      normally; open to the atmosphere while the other connects to a
      source of fuel supply as a gas main 28.

      It is only during starting that high pressure air is supplied at air
      inlet. When the burner is heated up, the sparkplug is not needed,
      and it will self ignite.

      This is almost too good to be through. I need to build a valvular
      conduit and make some tests on the needed size for a 6" turbine.

      Regards
      Svein