Re: [TeslaTurbine] Re:Force of Gravity

  • panamabob@SouthernLatitudes.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2006
      understanding is great, but it seems that we humans at best are reverse engineering the universe... i.e. trying to figure out how it works by our observation and tinkering, not from blueprints or specs or being able to get it first hand from the project designer / engineer

      :-)

      like trying to learn English as a second language.... neat set of book rules except for those pesky exceptions...