Re: query re: aerospace ... for the Blue Star ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2006
      ~~
      ~~~

      read The SpacePlane Equation first,

      http://web.archive.org/web/20050217045027/www.physicsroom.org.nz/log/
      archive/15/spaceplanes/

      then some of the FireShips archives at:

      http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://FireShips.Com

      and see the designs at Kundalini Aerospace:

      keep asking questions ...

      and never forget, that orbital flight requires less
      energy than transoceanic flight.

      Millennium Twain

      ~~~~~~~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      Date: Thu Jan 19, 2006  9:18 pm

      Respected Sir/Madam,

      My self Mr. Chirag Shah. I am B.E.Mechanical and presently working as a
      Design Engineer. But due to certain reasons my mind is taking turn
      towards aerospace engineering. Day by day I become too much eager to
      know about aerospace (Planes).

      So please forward me all basic knowledge of aerospace as soon as
      possible so I can make myself strong in Aerospace Engineering.

      I am waiting for your positive reply.

      Thanking you,

      Yours faithfully,
      Chirag Shah