RE: [TeslaTurbine] Low-quality Steam

  • Des Waugh
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 2, 2005
      Apologies, twas late and I did mix text from two messages.
      Des
      Excuse me? I'm the only one that's posted some running video. Your thinking of someone else

    • mtolb25356@aol.com
      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 3, 2005
        the TT disks dose flex like a potato chip when it is under load as long as it doesn't have those stupid spacers at the edge.