RE: [TeslaTurbine] has anyone bult a turbine?

  • Drew Marinich
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
      I would like to see your picture's. Where are they posted at? When you were running test's what were you using for fuel? Any test results or info you could give me would be appreciated

      Glenn Kunsman <glenn@...> wrote:
      I have a 20 inch 20 blade stainless steel turbine sitting in my garage (wanna buy it) and has not seen any testing in years. I am a medical student now and lack money and time for further testing. I have photos posted.....
      The problem is not building the turbine - it is applying the technology to a viable energy producing process. Frank has put a lot of hours into that possibility and we are no further down the road then when we started.
      just my 2 cents
      Glenn Formerly Arizona now California.