RE: [TeslaTurbine] Running video

  • Drew Marinich
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2005
      Are you a engineer at boeing? Do you have access to CAD program? I use Pro E.  I plan on modeling everything before I build it. If you could take a look when I'm done that's the only way I could be sure I'm following what your talking about.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 9, 2005
        Message

        I do physics of failure. No CAD, sorry.

        Fred B. McGalliard

        Are you a engineer at boeing? Do you have access to CAD program?