RE:Hey teslaturbine Whats up! I just Saved 500 bucks this month!

  • Kenny Barrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Please ban this person from posting I have seen enough of these commercials.
      If I was looking for a mortgage I would go to the homeloan@yahoo group. This
      person seems to save everymonth and insist we check out the web site. I
      enjoy learning about the tesla turbine but I will leave if it becomes
      another commercial forced into my email inbox.

      > Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 02:08:48 -0000
      > From: "ninau6j59" <ninau6j59@...>
      > Subject: Hey teslaturbine Whats up! I just Saved 500 bucks this month!
      >
      > Hey I just wanted to tell you about a great company I found!
      > I applyed for a lower mortgage rate and i only had to
      > fill in a simple form. This month alone I saved $500 dollars!
      > check out their site(http://"!@#$%^^^&&*&*" LINK EDITED OUT SO I DON'T
      HELP THEM ADVERTISE)