Re: New To This...

  • Mitch Reis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2005
      Thanks to all those who responded, I think I should have enough info
      to write a pretty decent paper...

      --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Dooley" <LSUman@m...>
      wrote:
      > Mitch,
      >
      > The Tesla Engine Builders Association website, the Phoenix Engine
      builders, and this group are all excellent places to start. The usa-
      tesla group is also populated by some very knowledgeable individuals
      in all things Tesla. And I am pretty sure some of the other members
      of this list have a few other good places to look for background and
      ongoing projects. Good luck.

      > Jim Dooley

      Kitimat
      > Valley Institute for Industrial Education (KVI) in BC, Canada,
      and
      > have been given an assignment to find out about the Tesla
      Turbine.
      > Upon finding this site, I thought that I would join the group to
      find
      > out what I can. Could anyone take a couple seconds and point me
      in a
      > direction that would get me the info I need? The help would be
      GREATLY