Current News

  • cpspqepvxun
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2005
      I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Here is a free service that can help. http://tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvOTFqdzFmbDlmcW0xaTlocmJ4 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save money
    • Marlin Mackley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
        --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "
        "cpspqepvxun"
        <cpspqepvxun@y...> wrote:
        > I found this service that helped me refinance my home
        mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Here is a free
        service that can help.
        http://tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvOTFqdzFmbDlmcW0
        xaTlocmJ4 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form to save
        money"

        It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is not
        an
        appropriate posting for this chat group. At the top of the group
        page is this header: "Dedicated to the work and inventions of
        Nikola Tesla, the turbine site discusses specifically the turbine
        and uses of this ..." etc.

        Marlin Mackley
      • Mdzsr
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
          Hey Marlin,

          I second you comments! Let's keep the focus of this
          group on Nikola

          George

          --- Marlin Mackley <marlinmackley@...> wrote:

          > --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "
          > "cpspqepvxun"
          > <cpspqepvxun@y...> wrote:
          > > I found this service that helped me refinance my
          > home
          > mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Here
          > is a free
          > service that can help.

          http://tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvd2F6ZWUvOTFqdzFmbDlmcW0
          > xaTlocmJ4 take 30 seconds and fill out this free
          > form to save
          > money"
          >
          > It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out
          > that this is not
          > an
          > appropriate posting for this chat group. At the top
          > of the group
          > page is this header: "Dedicated to the work and
          > inventions of
          > Nikola Tesla, the turbine site discusses
          > specifically the turbine
          > and uses of this ..." etc.
          >
          > Marlin Mackley

          He who laughs, lasts.

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • panamabob@SouthernLatitudes.org
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2005
            I believe the post was just a Spam , no consideration at all regarding the list topic...