More turbine pics

  • mtndrew77
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2005
      Ok guys
      As requested I've added more pics. I hope these help clarify your
      questions. Once again this is just a toy there's no need to over
      analyze it. My eventual goal is to build a TT type supercharger. I
      know tesla mentioned using his turbine as a compressor, but I haven't
      seen anything built yet. I would like to find some prints of the
      compressor housing if anyone's got any leads let me know

      Cheer's

      Andy