Important Letter for TeslaTurbine Members

  • fi76dseyf18
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
      I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free service.
      Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
      Let them show you how it works.
      you must copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
      Save more of your hard earned money
      Raise the quality of your family's life.
      The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
      Let them explain why you have to act now.

      you must copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1

    • Ed Ivory
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 13, 2004
        kill the spammers!!! do not spam!!! I joined this
        group to learn about technology's that would benefit
        mankind, not stuff that would bail an idiot out of
        debt. Spam is a desecration of the Internet. Stop the
        spam.

        --- fi76dseyf18 <fi76dseyf18@...> wrote:

        > I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free
        > service.
        > Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
        > Let them show you how it works.
        > you must copy and paste this link into your web
        > browser now!
        > http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
        > Save more of your hard earned money
        > Raise the quality of your family's life.
        > The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
        > Let them explain why you have to act now.
        >
        > you must copy and paste this exact link into your
        > web browser.
        > http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
        >

        > This email was sent because you joined our group.
        > If you do not wish to recieve any emails,
        > unsubscribe.
        > by sending a mail here
        > TeslaTurbine-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool
      • lekursasxzwp
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2004
          Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
          Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
          We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
          Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
          http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
          All it takes is thirty seconds.

          Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
          Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
          Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
          http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1

          This is a one time opportunity.
          You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
          All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
          http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1
          If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

          Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
          http://diplender.net/?partid=rcc1