Hello All

  • what_to_build_next
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2004
      I am a new member so it is just customary to introduce myself. I'm
      16 and full focused on engineering, especially mechanical
      engineering. I have been learn about alternative energies and the
      tesla trubine was one of the things that really caught my
      attention. I hope to learn a few new things here.

      Thanks.
      Mathew
    • Welsh James E Contr 21SOPS/MCOM
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2004

        Hello Mathew, and welcome! The posts here are pretty infrequent, but several people on this list are very willing to help or answer questions you may have.

        Good Luck!

        James Welsh

        MCOM Database Support, OAFS

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 21, 2004
          Thank you for the warm welcom and I hope to enjoy my time here.

          Thanks.
          Mathew

          --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, Welsh James E Contr 21SOPS/MCOM
          <james.welsh@o...> wrote:
          > Hello Mathew, and welcome! The posts here are pretty infrequent,
          but several
          > people on this list are very willing to help or answer questions
          you may
          > have.
          >
          > Good Luck!
          >
          > James Welsh
          > MCOM Database Support, OAFS

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fu1i2i/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
          76/D=gr

          oups/S=1705083412:HM/EXP=1092878394/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*http
          ://www.
          > netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351> click here
          >

          > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
          M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=groups/S=
          > :HM/A=2164331/rand=134964724>
          >
          > _____
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          subject=Unsubscribe>

        • jmdrocks2002
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2006
            I am new to the group, and after poking through the posts I know I
            have found the right place. I soon will be building a workshop. I
            think first a small hobby foundry/machine shop. I will be
            building/testing turbine pumps within a year!
          • xptoast
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 22, 2006
              I bid you good luck and wish you happy buidling.

              --- In TeslaTurbine@yahoogroups.com, "jmdrocks2002" <JMDrocks2005@...>
              wrote:

              > I am new to the group, and after poking through the posts I know I
              > have found the right place. I soon will be building a workshop. I
              > think first a small hobby foundry/machine shop. I will be
              > building/testing turbine pumps within a year!

            • Shadow of the Redwood
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 22, 2006
                Hey JM,

                If you are setting up a shop/ foundry, you may want to check out http://www.backyardmetalcasting.com/