Not an expanding universe?

  • Robert Duncan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2004

      Not an expanding universe?

      Look at this:

      June 2004 Letter

      Cheers

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • bill nixon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
        thanks i think i gonna like this reading
                                  bill

        Robert Duncan <rduncanpress@...> wrote:

        Not an expanding universe?

        Look at this:

        June 2004 Letter

        Cheers

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • August Nixon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2004
          Wow, that was strange...my late father's name is Bill
          Nixon! Thought he was talking to me from the beyond
          through e-mail, talk about Ghost In The Machine!

          http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo