9-11 NOT POSSIBLE w/o chemtrails

  • smilingsouljah
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      If you search the net for these items - SkyNet, Global Hawk, SIGINT,
      weather modification, climate engineering, ROTH - you invariably end
      up sorting through discussions, some rather obscure yet revealing,
      involving electrostatics and barium and whenever the local biggies
      are out at play (NOAA, NCAR, LASP) here in the Boulder, CO area,
      computer connections are extremely unpredictable, making this a
      static weapon if generally un-aimable. Barium has been found in air
      samples taken in areas that are heavily sprayed. Barium is said to be
      light AND extremely conductive.

      Please see:

      9-11 NOT POSSIBLE w/o chemtrails
      http://www.angelfire.com/mi/smilinks/chemtrails.html

      *
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003

        Oxidizes rapidly in air, and make a scad of poisonous compounds, according to my Handbook of Chemistry and Physics.