Hi all, I'm new here... John N9EM near madison wi. I am rebuilding an early design T-10 that was donated to me after I helped remove it from previous tower. Ijpurnell1992
Anybody have a T10.10-30HD up and in operation? I'm thinking of upgrading from my T10 to pick up the extra gain and 30m coverage. 73 de K6ELQ Tonyk6elq
Wish the diehards on TowerTalk would accept this! hihi 73 Bryon "Paul" Veal M.Ed Assistant Director - ARRL Rocky Mountain Division STEM School and Academyn0ah.ham95
Please include your Callsign if you have one, in your request to join.
These antennas include the T-6, the T-8, the T-11, the T-12 and others. Normally used for the Ham Radio and very serious SWL hobby.
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jan 3, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.