File - Bulletin.htm

  • TempelAndOrderOfSatan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 92 , Jan 1, 2002
      Bulletin for Members

      Bulletin

      To all Members of this Group !

      Please note, that you only will be in this Group, because you accept the Group Code of Honour and the Code of Group. If you don�t post every week 3 Pics or more, instant of posting Pics, you can post Vids or Stories, you will be banned.

      If you post Child-Porn to my Group, you will not only be banned, your Id and email we be deliver with the Message/File to Yahoo, and the national Police/Justice of your Home country. Please keep this Community Clear from Child-Porn !

      If you post Links to AVS-Sides please write in the Description what AVS-Systems is used to protect this Page(s)!

      If u banned, you not can join this group/community again !

      All Members, please open your Eyes and informate your Moderator about Child-Porn or Copyrights-Breaks !

      For Members that Post GOOD STUFF, it gives Points,

      For 5000 Points you will be made to a comoderator

      For 4500 Points you get access to the VIP-Groups

      For 4000 Points you get access to the Secret-Groups

      For 3500 Points you get access to my Paysides

      For 3000 Points you get access to all Groups that are open !

      The Points:

      10 Points for a vid with sound and min. 500 KB !

      7 Points for a vid with sound and min. 250 KB !

      5 Ponits for a vid without Sound !

      4 Points for a X-Rated Pic!

      2 Points for a A-Rated Pic!

      1 Point for a normal Pic!