Telestaff in Citrix

  • Tregay, Heidi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012

      Does anyone know if Telestaff will work in XenApp (Citrix)?

      Heidi Tregay

      Boulder Fire-Rescue

    • Byron Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
        Yes, we use Citrix for accessing TeleStaff, and I know many other agencies do as well.

        Byron Jones

        Wayne Township (Indianapolis) Fire Department

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012

          Thank you!  My IT department didn’t want to try it without knowing that it works.