In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
How can we communicate more effectively? A bewildering proliferation of online communities makes the problem more complex. Email grouops, chat rooms, message boards, texting, personal and professional networks to convery the written word; meetups arranged online; podcasting and RSS syndication for more complex material. The landscape is changing so rapidly one can hardly even enumerate them all, not to mention make optimal use of them. Twitter, Amazon Wish List, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Yahoo! Buzz, Reddit, LinkedIn, Digg, Facebook, Windows Live Favorites, MySpace...
- Virtual Communities
- Mar 31, 2009
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses