- [This telecommute employer] provides an array of services for educational publishers nationwide. We are currently in need of professional math correlators to join our team. Correlators work on a contract basis from their home office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Accurately complete assigned math correlation work in a timely manner.
* Submit daily updates regarding work progress.
* Work cooperatively with other correlators on assignments.
Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor�s degree plus teaching certificate in math (certificate need not be current)
* *-5+ years of math teaching experience at the middle or high school level.
* Expertise in mathematical content areas from basic math through calculus.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Accuracy and attention to detail.
* Superb organizational skills.
* High speed internet connection.
* Correlation experience preferred.
The amount of work will vary from time to time. Candidates must have flexible schedules and be able to begin working on projects with little notice. Typical projects require ten to twenty hours of work with a turn around time of three to ten calendar days.
Compensation based upon experience ($15/hour typical starting rate).
Please submit cover letter, resume, and a list of references to Jessica Mandell at jessica . . . <em>more details available to subscribers</em>
APPLY ONLINE AT:
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS NOTICE BY EMAIL,
your reply will not be seen by a human. To contact the
employer directly, please do so by visiting the link above.