Attn: Vern - Robot Flower

  • coffinbound1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hey Vern, could you post a link to the robot flower you made from a
      veggie steamer? Someone on the Halloween-L list is asking questions
      about it and I wanted to be able to forward the link.

      Thx

      CoffinBound
    • Vern Graner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
        coffinbound1 wrote:
        > Hey Vern, could you post a link to the robot flower you made from a
        > veggie steamer? Someone on the Halloween-L list is asking questions
        > about it and I wanted to be able to forward the link.

        Sure! :) Here's the link to the gallery online:

        http://picasaweb.google.com/VernGraner/MechanicalFlower

        Give my regards to the list. I miss those guys, but I just don't have
        the bandwidth for it anymore. :(

        Vern

        --
        Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE | "If the network is down, then you're
        Senior Systems Engineer | obviously incompetent so why are we
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
          Cool stuff there Vern. Thanks for the link.

          Also, forwarding back a collective "Hi" back to ya from the H-List.

          CoffinBound