Update - Your Halloween-L & Haunters Everywhere Video Compilation.....by haunters, of haunters, for haunters!

  • Gory Corey@MinionsWeb.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Your Halloween-L & Haunters Everywhere Video Compilation.....by haunters, of
      haunters, for haunters!

      ------

      There are only 15 days until the deadline to submit your haunts,
      http://www.hauntvids.com/submit.htm. We know you haven't heard that much
      from The Halloween-L & Haunters Everywhere 2006 Video Compilation lately.
      Updates will be more frequent now that HauntVids.com is near complete and
      the FTP servers are up.

      We would like to thank everybody who has submitted so far, we've been
      averaging about 2 entry's per day and have been getting confirmations from
      people saying that they'll have theirs on the 15th or just after.
      If your going to be late with an entry contact Chris at
      p8balls@... so he can plan accordingly.

      You don't want to miss out! It doesn't matter how short your video is, or
      how few pictures you have to submit. If you don't think you have enough,
      think again, we've had people submit as little as 10 pictures. Everything is
      welcome, and we all want to see what you have done, we are all haunt
      junkies!

      If you can't put a compilation together yourself and/or don't know how to
      convert your media to digital or the correct format, don't let that hold you
      back. You should mail it to Chris at p8balls@... and the HauntVids
      team will convert it for you!

      All questions we have been receiving are being posted to the FAQ section of
      HauntVids.com, http://www.hauntvids.com/faq.htm.

      Review the FAQ before sending questions, for new questions submitted, we
      will update the FAQ.

      All past compilations and additional videos are/or will be available for
      download on the MinionsWeb ICFear server, http://www.minionsweb.com/vids.htm
      shortly.

      To find out who's haunt is on what year compilation, visit
      http://www.hauntvids.com/compilations.htm. Each years haunters have been
      listed for each video, and there are hyperlinks from the haunters name to
      their website if available. If you don't see a link to your site contact us
      and it will be added.

      We'll have more exciting things to announce regarding HauntVids.com shortly,
      make sure to check back often.
      There are some exciting announcements coming from the Haunters Choice Awards
      folks too.

      If you have any hauntvids questions you can contact us off list -
      questions@...

      Stay Tuned!!

      The Hauntvids team
      www.hauntvids.com