Re: [Technical_Insanity] CAD question

  • p8balls
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
      I currently use Mechanical Desktop, ProE, and Inventor at work. I have
      Inventor at home so that's where I design most my props. With Inventor you
      can actually constrain your parts and move you linkage to see if it moves as
      you imagined it before you cut your steel.

      Don't forget about Google's SketchUp! I've never used it but it's free!!

      Link:http://sketchup.google.com/

      Chris
      --
      Live in or near western NY? Join the western New York email list.
      See http://wny-haunters.MarksHauntedGarage.com for details.