Re: [Technical_Insanity] Group uMP3 buy?

  • Vernon Graner
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 13 8:20 AM
      Though you don't have to login or anything to get the manual, i thought
      to save some time by linking to it via tinyurl, but the link got munged
      somehow. here's a link to the manual mirrored from my site:

      http://www.mugbbs.com/ump3/UMP3-110-A1-100.pdf

      This thing has some very cool features that I didn't mention before. For
      example it can be used as a storage device for you microprocessor. You
      can command it to create a file on the SD disk, and then open the file
      and write or read data from it. This file can then be opened by your PC
      and have data added or extracted. Some ideas that came to mind:

      1) Recording how many times a prop activated

      2) Using a beam break to count the patrons coming
      through a threshold

      3) Read a file and pipe it to a Text to Speech unit

      4) Putting a series of "seed" values in a file and
      reading the each number in sequence to create a
      much more "random" RANDOM command (BSI/II depends
      on a "seed" value to create a random sequence)

      5) Read a list of songs from a text file and then play
      them in that order. This way you could change songs
      or effects out by changing which ones are "called"
      in the list.

      6) Putting a series of steps in a text file on the
      SD media and reading them back for activation

      This last idea is quite interesting as it addresses one of the
      shortcomings people run into when trying to program a long or complex
      sequence of events in the stamp. For example, there is a "Drum Sequencer"
      concept discussed in Nuts and Volts magazine and recapped in this thread
      on the parallax forum:

      http://forums.parallax.com/forums/default.aspx?f=22&m=76080

      One of the problems was running out of space in the stamp to hold the
      "steps". To explain, in this thread it was proposed you create a series
      of "steps" with the binary values representing the "state" of various
      effects:

      S S S S S
      T F O O M O O
      S R L U U U L L
      T O F O N N S E E
      E B O O D D I N N
      P E G D 1 2 C 1 2
      | | | | | | | | |
      1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ' All Off
      2 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 ' Turn on the fog machine
      3 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 ' Turn on the background music
      4 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 ' back light the scene
      5 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 ' Strobe on, fog off, scream fx1, grave popper pop

      So the idea is to place a single bit to control a port and then read the
      sequence from the file on the uMP3 so you can create HUGE sequences. In
      fact, if the data line was "widened" by four bits (or more), you could
      include timing information i.e.:

      S S S S S D
      T F O O M O O W T
      S R L U U U L L E I
      T O F O N N S E E L M
      E B O O D D I N N L E
      P E G D 1 2 C 1 2 / \
      | | | | | | | | | | | | |
      1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 1 1 ' all off for 1+2+4+8=15 seconds
      2 1 0 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 ' grave pop for0+2+0+0=2 seconds

      So, the actual file line entries would look like:

      000000000000
      100101100100
      001001000010

      etc. Imagine how many lines like this could be held on 2 gig SD card???
      The capabilities on this little baby are amazing.. Not to mention he
      offers free firmware updates and he uses firmware to add new features.
      I'm really excited about this thing! :)

      Vern

      --
      Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE | "If the network is down, then you're
      Senior Systems Engineer | obviously incompetent so why are we
      Message 2 of 29 , Jul 13 8:23 AM
        crayola@... said:
        > I'll take 1 definitly.. Maybe two
        > $60 is a good price..

        I agree! :)

        > What kinda shipping would we be talking about.. From TX right?

        Yeah, he would ship them to me and I would then send them out to people.
        I would probably setup a paypal page that you would fill out with
        shipping info etc. Maybe I can find the link to a UPS shippiing calc to
        put up there. lemme look into it.. :)

        Vern

        --
        Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE | "If the network is down, then you're
        Senior Systems Engineer | obviously incompetent so why are we
        Texas Information Services | paying you? Of course,if the network
        http://www.txis.com | is up, then we obviously don't need
        Austin Office 512 328-8947 | you, so why are we paying you?" ©VLG

        > Thanks,
        > Mike
        > --
        > Live in NJ? Join the NJ Haunters Association
        >
        > Haunted Lane
        > http://www.hauntedlane.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vernon Graner
        Message 3 of 29 , Jul 13 8:28 AM
          crayola@... said:
          > How do you get the mp3's or wav's on the SD card?

          You would use a SD reader for your PC. I have 3 or four lying about to
          use to read the memory cards from my cameras. I just plug it into the USB
          port on my XP box, then plug the SD card into it. The SD card shows up as
          a standard drive in the "My COMputers" folder and has a drive letter
          sdynamicallyu assigned. I then write or read whatever I want to the card.
          Pretty slick... :)

          I have Clive Manor and Midnight Syndicate on the card along with sound fx
          and I can tell the BSII to play anything in any order on any event... :D

          > Does it come with an SD card?

          No, it is shipped with an empty MMC/SD socket. I had a 32m card "laying
          around" and I went and purchased an SD card at CompUSA for about $60.00
          for 512m card.. in most cases I can't see needing much more than 32/64
          meg for a small scene..

          > Maybe they could supply
          > some reasonable size ones with it if they don't?

          Brett (The rogue robotics guy and inventor/programmer/producer of the
          card) doesn't have a source for SD media. I suppose I could look through
          pricegrabber or frugal for cards though in most cases you local computer
          stores shouold have them on sale now and then that should make them very
          affrodable...

          Vern

          Message 4 of 29 , Jul 13 9:06 AM
            Mark Mraz said:
            > You say you have one of these, right?

            Yup. I have two of these.

            > And, it lives up to its advertising?

            Very well! The first project I made was a "raingutter regatta" timing
            system I used the uMP3 to play a "starting gate trumpet" sound (like they
            use at horse races) to call the races, then it would plan a short chunk
            of the Spongebob Squarepants opening theme ("are you ready kids?!").
            Then, when the race began, the unit would play one of 7 different up
            tempo pop/rock songs to act as background music to the race itself
            (things like bowling for soup, U2 etc.)

            To have it choose a song, I used code like this:

            [code]
            SONG=SONG+1
            IF SONG=8 THEN SONG = 1
            IF SONG=1 THEN SEROUT MP3 "PC F /MP3/GROWUP.MP3"
            IF SONG=2 THEN SEROUT MP3 "PC F /MP3/VERTIGO.MP3"
            [/code]

            Then, when the race was over, I would have the unit play a "TADAA!!" and
            a "YAY!" sound effect. It worked for 67 races that afternoon without a
            single problem. I ran the output to a computer speaker system with four
            small satellite speakers and a sub woofer. The quality was excellent and
            the "rockin" background music added to the excitement during the races.

            > I assume so, since you're posting this. I had seen these
            > advertised before, but the combination of the cost and not knowing
            > whether it was as good as it seemed kept me away. Now, both of those
            > reasons for not getting it are not as strong, so I would be interested.
            > I'd probably get 2.

            Cool! I'll put you in my notes for 2 units. I'm going to try and get
            Brett to go for a smaller first quantity order as I don't know how many
            others will be willing to try one of these. They are VERY cool, but they
            do require a few peripheral items and a bit of knowledge to really get
            benefit from them. However, if you can use one of the Serial LCD modules,
            you can use this puppy! :)

            Vern

            --
          • crayola@optonline.net
            Message 5 of 29 , Jul 13 9:49 AM
              > > You say you have one of these, right?
              >
              > Yup. I have two of these.
              >
              > > And, it lives up to its advertising?
              >
              > Very well! The first project I made was a ....

              All right you've sold me on getting two of them.
              Even though I have to buy an SD card for each:( heh

              Looks like you can get a 64 mb sd card for 9$ mailorder.

              Thanks,
              Mike

              Message 6 of 29 , Jul 13 9:58 AM
                Vern, One more question..

                What kinda delay are we talking about between trigging a specific mp3
                to play and the actual sound coming out of the speaker? 1 sec, 1/2 sec,
                etc?

                Mike
              • Vernon Graner
                Message 7 of 29 , Jul 13 10:37 AM
                  crayola@... said:
                  > What kinda delay are we talking about between trigging a specific mp3
                  > to play and the actual sound coming out of the speaker? 1 sec, 1/2 sec,
                  > etc?

                  Though the docs state there is some "init" delay when a card is inserted,
                  I did not experience ANY noticanble delay from the time I triggered a
                  sound till the time it played.

                  I was using the uinti in "interrupt" mode where I would trigger a sound,
                  and then let it play till I triggered another sound. When the command
                  would issue (for example, when someone crossed the finish line) the sound
                  that was playing (the rock background music) would be immediately
                  replaced by the "TADAA!" sound.

                  No clicks, no pops, no delay just clean cut transisitons. :)

                  Vern

                  PS: BTW: I don't work for these guys, I just like their stuff! :)

                  --
                  Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE | "If the network is down, then you're
                  Senior Systems Engineer | obviously incompetent so why are we
                  Texas Information Services | paying you? Of course,if the network
                  http://www.txis.com | is up, then we obviously don't need
                  Austin Office 512 328-8947 | you, so why are we paying you?" ©VLG
                • Mark Mraz
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jul 13 5:05 PM
                    Vernon Graner wrote:
                    >>Does it come with an SD card?
                    >

                    > No, it is shipped with an empty MMC/SD socket. I had a 32m card "laying
                    > around" and I went and purchased an SD card at CompUSA for about $60.00
                    > for 512m card.. in most cases I can't see needing much more than 32/64
                    > meg for a small scene..

                    Bummer. I had assumed it had at least a little memory built in, or that
                    it came with a small card. What's the lowest price anyone has found for
                    the smallest card available? For my needs, even a 16MB card would be
                    plenty. So far, in my very brief search, the best I've found is $10 for
                    a 32MB card at Circuit City. Ebay beats it slightly, but not by enough
                    to bother with. Anyone have a better source?

                    Mark
                    http://www.MarksHauntedGarage.com/halloween
                    Live in or near western NY? Join the western New York email list.
                    See http://wny-haunters.MarksHauntedGarage.com for details.
                  • Robert Hole
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jul 13 6:07 PM
                      Talk to your friends. Chances are someone has a small SD card that came
                      with a digital camera that they aren't using. Why the even bother including
                      a 16 or 32 meg card in 5-7MP camera is beyond me.

                      Bob

                      At 08:05 PM 13/7/2005 -0400, you wrote:
                      >Vernon Graner wrote:
                      > >>Does it come with an SD card?
                      > >

                      > > No, it is shipped with an empty MMC/SD socket. I had a 32m card "laying
                      > > around" and I went and purchased an SD card at CompUSA for about $60.00
                      > > for 512m card.. in most cases I can't see needing much more than 32/64
                      > > meg for a small scene..
                      > >

                      >Bummer. I had assumed it had at least a little memory built in, or that
                      >it came with a small card. What's the lowest price anyone has found for
                      >the smallest card available? For my needs, even a 16MB card would be
                      >plenty. So far, in my very brief search, the best I've found is $10 for
                      >a 32MB card at Circuit City. Ebay beats it slightly, but not by enough
                      >to bother with. Anyone have a better source?
                      >
                      >Mark
                      >http://www.MarksHauntedGarage.com/halloween
                      >Live in or near western NY? Join the western New York email list.
                      >See http://wny-haunters.MarksHauntedGarage.com for details.
                      >

                      >Yahoo! Groups Links

                    • Keck, Scott
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 14 10:57 AM
                        www.newegg.com has 128 mb SD cards for $10.49

                        Scott in SF

                        _____

                        > No, it is shipped with an empty MMC/SD socket. I had a 32m card
                        "laying
                        > around" and I went and purchased an SD card at CompUSA for about
                        $60.00
                        > for 512m card.. in most cases I can't see needing much more than 32/64
                        > meg for a small scene..

                        Bummer. I had assumed it had at least a little memory built in, or that

                        it came with a small card. What's the lowest price anyone has found for

                        the smallest card available? For my needs, even a 16MB card would be
                        plenty. So far, in my very brief search, the best I've found is $10 for

                        a 32MB card at Circuit City. Ebay beats it slightly, but not by enough
                        to bother with. Anyone have a better source?

                        Mark
                        http://www.MarksHauntedGarage.com/halloween
                        Live in or near western NY? Join the western New York email list.
                        See http://wny-haunters.MarksHauntedGarage.com for details.

                        _____

                        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                        * Visit your group "Technical_Insanity
                        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical_Insanity> " on the web.

                        be>

                        _____

                      • Mark Mraz
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jul 15 4:23 PM
                          Vernon Graner wrote:
                          > It can be commanded to play with simple serial commands from the Basic
                          > Stamp (or any serial RS-232 source), or it can be "programmed" to play a
                          > specific MP3 when any of 8 pins are "brought low" i.e. triggered. (there
                          > is also a mode where you can trigger a sound by setting a "byte" of data
                          > on the pins and toggling a clock line and other neat features!)

                          A point of clarification. After scanning the manual, I see that you can
                          NOT use an RS-232 source to talk to this device. You need TTL-level
                          signals. You need to use a conversion chip such as the MAX232 to
                          convert a PC's serial port to TTL-level signals. Am I correct in
                          assuming that the device does not come with such a converter? I see on
                          the web site that it says, "PC interface and MP3 creation software
                          available", but I have yet to find any PC interface.

                          Am I also correct in assuming that it does not come with a power supply,
                          since I didn't notice any mention of one?

                          Mark
                          http://www.MarksHauntedGarage.com/halloween
                          Live in or near western NY? Join the western New York email list.
                          See http://wny-haunters.MarksHauntedGarage.com for details.
                        • Michael Cunningham
                          Message 12 of 29 , Jul 15 6:43 PM
                            > A point of clarification. After scanning the manual, I see
                            > that you can NOT use an RS-232 source to talk to this device.
                            > You need TTL-level signals. You need to use a conversion
                            > chip such as the MAX232 to convert a PC's serial port to
                            > TTL-level signals. Am I correct in assuming that the device
                            > does not come with such a converter? I see on the web site
                            > that it says, "PC interface and MP3 creation software
                            > available", but I have yet to find any PC interface.

                            Hmm yea your right.. I don't see an rs232 interface anywhere on
                            the board. Why wouldn't they put a max232 and serial interface
                            on the board is beyond me. The pc interface is 1/2 the power
                            of the board.

                            > Am I also correct in assuming that it does not come with a
                            > power supply, since I didn't notice any mention of one?

                            Hmm.. nope.. yet another thing to buy.

                            Mike
                          • Mark Mraz
                            Message 13 of 29 , Jul 16 5:52 AM
                              Michael Cunningham wrote:
                              >>A point of clarification. After scanning the manual, I see
                              >>that you can NOT use an RS-232 source to talk to this device.
                              >> You need TTL-level signals. You need to use a conversion
                              >>chip such as the MAX232 to convert a PC's serial port to
                              >>TTL-level signals. Am I correct in assuming that the device
                              >>does not come with such a converter? I see on the web site
                              >>that it says, "PC interface and MP3 creation software
                              >>available", but I have yet to find any PC interface.
                              >

                              > Hmm yea your right.. I don't see an rs232 interface anywhere on
                              > the board. Why wouldn't they put a max232 and serial interface
                              > on the board is beyond me. The pc interface is 1/2 the power
                              > of the board.

                              I would assume the reason it doesn't use RS-232 is that it is meant to
                              interface mostly with microcontrollers, not PCs. Since microcontrollers
                              use TTL-level UARTS, not RS-232, this simplifies the hardware required.
                              Whether it would be reasonable to provide both, I don't know.

                              Message 14 of 29 , Jul 16 12:10 PM
                                Mark Mraz said:
                                > A point of clarification. After scanning the manual, I see that you can
                                > NOT use an RS-232 source to talk to this device.

                                Thats true, my bad on the RS-232 I tend to interchance serial and rs-232
                                in my head. You are correct it does require that you use something like a
                                max-232 to covert to the ttl levels it is expecting if you want to
                                connect this to a PC running Hyperterm.

                                I've been meaning to look and see if the serial key parallax makes to
                                allow the PROP-1/BS1 to be connected to a serial port would work.. glad u
                                reminded me. :)

                                Vern

                                Message 15 of 29 , Jul 16 12:23 PM
                                  Michael Cunningham said:
                                  > Why wouldn't they put a max232 and serial interface
                                  > on the board is beyond me. The pc interface is 1/2 the power
                                  > of the board.

                                  Though I don't work for the Rogue Robotics guys, I can say the most
                                  likely reason is to reduce parts count and ultimately to reduce cost.
                                  These guys are not as big as Parallax so keeping the cost down is
                                  imperative to their designs to make them feasable for sale.

                                  In most cases the people that use the uMP3 are going to incorporate it
                                  with a microprocessor like the Basic Stamp, PIC, OOPic, BasicX etc. so
                                  having an on board RS-232 signal converter would be an extra cost that
                                  would add little value (I know I would rarely, if ever, use it).

                                  Now that I think about it, it might be a simple matter to write a small
                                  program that would have the Basic Stamp echo data to/from it's "true"
                                  RS-232 port to the uMP3 since in most of the setups I envision, the uMP3
                                  would be connected to a microprocessor anyway..? Might be interesting to
                                  look into. :)

                                  >> Am I also correct in assuming that it does not come with a
                                  >> power supply, since I didn't notice any mention of one?
                                  >
                                  > Hmm.. nope.. yet another thing to buy.

                                  I would assume there would be a power supply alreay in place for the
                                  circuit you would be adding the uMP3 to...? I had a power supply for the
                                  Basic Stamp II and I used it to power the uMP3 directly off the "super
                                  carrier board" with the simple addition of a couple of berg headers.

                                  I imagine this would be an issue if the unit were to be used in the "pin
                                  trigger" stand alone mode, but again I would assume the uMP3 would be
                                  added to an existing project. This board is considered an "OEM" part and
                                  is not shipped with a "Dev Kit" with RS-232 converters, power supplies,
                                  speakers, a memory card etc etc. I already have all that and don't need
                                  the extra expense. :)

                                  Also, I don't need every device I buy to "tax" me with $$ it takes to add
                                  an additional "wall wart" to my already giant collection of them. :) I
                                  prefer to use "hacked" PC power supplies to run my props anyway. They're
                                  more versatile, don'e need power strips and provide plenty of amperage.
                                  :)

                                  The hacked PC supply method I use is documented here:

                                  http://www.mugbbs.com/tower/powersupply.htm

                                  In situ on one of my projects here:

                                  http://www.spiderspreyground.com/howto/hcboard/hc-board-label.jpg

                                  :)

                                  Vern

                                  --
                                  Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE | "If the network is down, then you're
                                  Senior Systems Engineer | obviously incompetent so why are we
                                  Texas Information Services | paying you? Of course,if the network
                                  http://www.txis.com | is up, then we obviously don't need
                                  Austin Office 512 328-8947 | you, so why are we paying you?" ©VLG
                                • Daniel Oak
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Jul 17 11:44 AM
                                    Michael Cunningham said:
                                    > Why wouldn't they put a max232 and serial interface
                                    > on the board is beyond me. The pc interface is 1/2 the power
                                    > of the board.

                                    >> Am I also correct in assuming that it does not come with a
                                    >> power supply, since I didn't notice any mention of one?
                                    >
                                    > Hmm.. nope.. yet another thing to buy.

                                    Howdy gang, I am new here. Thanks Vern for pointing me to the list.

                                    As I look at the uMP3 (and count me in for 2 by the way), I see it as
                                    another Quadravox QV306M4, or ISD1000A even that has been put on steroids,
                                    and finally becomes fully useful and not limited as the ones I just quoted.

                                    Or to even put a simpler comparison - it's like a basic stamp, pic, AVR,
                                    basicx, etc. It is highly programmable, changeable, and very small to
                                    incorporate into a larger product. None of the things I noted come with
                                    power supplies, or the additional components needed to get it up and
                                    running. Whether it is crystal resonators, power regulators, or whatever,
                                    they all need something. But why do they need something? Because it gives
                                    you at design time flexibility. So you are not slaved to a wall wart for
                                    power of the unit and have to supply AC to what could have been a
                                    low-voltage circuit. So you don't have to run to radio shack and get a db9
                                    hood to make a custom cable and then a max232 chip for the opposite side of
                                    the controller that will have the program. (i.e. basic stamp, etc...)

                                    So no power supply or direct rs-232? No problem for me, I didn't want them
                                    in the first place. Besides if I wanted to play mp3s from my pc - I would
                                    not want an external box for that. The pc does that pretty fine by itself.
                                    You can even use software to 'trigger' it. Bringing it to the hardware
                                    level helps the prop(s) be able to detach from the computer and become
                                    self-sufficient, and even more random - not expected. :-)

                                    Just my thoughts on this.
                                  • Mark Mraz
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 17 12:10 PM
                                      Daniel Oak wrote:
                                      > So no power supply or direct rs-232? No problem for me, I didn't want them
                                      > in the first place. Besides if I wanted to play mp3s from my pc - I would
                                      > not want an external box for that. The pc does that pretty fine by itself.
                                      > You can even use software to 'trigger' it. Bringing it to the hardware
                                      > level helps the prop(s) be able to detach from the computer and become
                                      > self-sufficient, and even more random - not expected. :-)

                                      I agree that there's no point in using this device to play MP3s from a
                                      PC. However, there are a couple playback modes available that do not
                                      make use of serial communication, making it easier to use this device
                                      from a prop that does not utilize a micro of any kind. To put it into
                                      such a mode, though, you need to use serial communication to send the
                                      device a command. In such a case, a PC is the most convenient
                                      interface, at least if an RS-232 conversion cable is available. Even
                                      though I use PICs in all my props, I'm thinking I'm going to use the
                                      mode where you lower one pin, and the corresponding track plays. It'll
                                      just be simpler than messing around with serial communication.
                                      Fortunately, I already have such an RS-232 cable that I made for PIC
                                      debugging purposes.

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Jul 17 6:41 PM
                                        All I am saying is that a couple extra dollars for a
                                        max232 and a db9 would have allowed the board to be a lot
                                        more flexible. You could maintain the logic level signals
                                        and still could allow you to program it via a PC. I will
                                        probably interface to it via the 7 bit interface mentioned
                                        in the docs, but it would have been nice not to have to
                                        establish a logic level serial connection to just set
                                        the volume or other one time settings. It would have been much easier
                                        to hook up my laptop, connect via hyperterm, set a few
                                        things, and then let the board run under PIC or stamp control
                                        to trigger sounds.

                                        And while some of ya'll have a million wall warts lying around..
                                        I don't:) I'll most likely run it off the same supply I
                                        use for my PIC but it would be easier for testing to have its own.

                                        How many to more do we need to place the order?

                                        Mike
                                      • Vernon Graner
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Jul 17 8:58 PM
                                          Michael Cunningham said:
                                          > How many to more do we need to place the order?

                                          I'll try to post a summary on monday. :)

                                          Vern

                                          PS: How many wall-warts u need? I could send u a few!! ;)

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Jul 22 11:33 AM
                                            Vern,

                                            Any update on this group order?

                                              Message 22 of 29 , Aug 12, 2005
                                                I'll ping brett @ rogue...

                                                --

                                                Mark Mraz said:
                                                > Any word on when these devices are going to ship? My order is still
                                                > listed as pending.
                                                >
                                                > Mark
                                                > http://www.MarksHauntedGarage.com/halloween
                                                > Live in or near western NY? Join the western New York email list.
                                                > See http://wny-haunters.MarksHauntedGarage.com for details.
                                                >

                                                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                              • Vernon Graner
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Aug 13, 2005

                                                  Vernon Graner said:
                                                  > I'll ping brett @ rogue...

                                                  Got a response from Brett:
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Aug 13, 2005
                                                    Really wish I could have gotten in on this, but with having been out of town
                                                    working, not knowing about it (didnt help) and the budget crunch of next
                                                    weeks wedding, I guess I will have to hope for another round of buying at a
                                                    future date.
                                                    Let me know how this all works out as an item for integration/assimilation
                                                    (we are Halloween - your resistance is futile)

                                                    Gory

                                                    Minions Web Haunt
                                                    <http://www.minionsweb.com/haunt.htm> http://www.MinionsWeb.com/haunt.htm
                                                    Minions Web Hallow-Links List
                                                    <http://www.hallow-links.com/> http://www.Hallow-Links.com
                                                    Technical Insanity
                                                    <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Technical_Insanity/>
                                                    EerieHaunts
                                                    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EerieHaunts/

                                                    Corey

                                                    _____

                                                    Vernon Graner said:
                                                    > I'll ping brett @ rogue...

                                                    Got a response from Brett:
[...]

                                                    Austin Office 512 328-8947 | you, so why are we paying you?" CVLG

                                                    _____

                                                    <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

                                                    _____