Re: [Technical_Insanity] Re: FREE computer speakers --oooppss

  • Vernon Graner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2005
      Looks cool! Thanx for the URL... :) BTW, have you received any of them
      yet, and if so, how do they sound?

      Vern

      --
      Vern Graner CNE/CNA/SSE | "If the network is down, then you're
      Senior Systems Engineer | obviously incompetent so why are we

      Brett Molitor said:

      > OK, So I forgot to include this url,
      > http://www.softwareandstuff.com/ACC10794.html
      >
      > Brett Molitor
      > Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel
      >
      > Technical_Insanity@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      > 9. Re: I found FREE computer speakers
      > From: "Vernon Graner"

      > Message: 7
      > Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:46:08 -0800 (PST)
      > From: Brett Molitor
      >
      > Subject: I found FREE computer speakers
      >
      > A company I have bought some stuff from sent me and email ad today that
      > says they are giving away 8000 computer speakers. You only have to pay
      > shipping. I ordered 30 sets and shipping was $ 52.
      >
      > Go fo it if you have a need for them!
      > Brett Molitor
      > Huntington Jaycees Haunted Hotel

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • I
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2005
        It doesn't look like they are self powered. Correct?

        -- I

        --
        http://halloween.sitenation.com