Re: Foxtrot Questions

  • jmb1784
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2010
      Thanks for posting the KITPLANES article, it was very informative.
      I was curious about the estimated build time, your website states around 1000 hours, the article estimates around 3000,
      I am up for a slow build however I want a good estimate to make my decsion on. I know build times vary with the builder, but 1000 -3000 is a big range.

      Here is another off the wall question for you Denny. Is the foxtrot stressed or could it be stressed for "gentleman's Aerobatics" Loops rolls, cuban 8's simple, fun, NON- Compition style.
      I know Tango's arn't marketed for this but given the strength and overall good design it made me wonder.

      on the same topic, anything noteworthy in spin/spin recovery? I know cirrus needs a parachute........

      thanks again

      JB

    • BIMAQUINO@GMAIL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 31, 2010
        3 hours more and it would be 2011 here in the far east!

        Happy new year guys!

        Thanks,
        Francis

        From: "jmb1784" <jmb1784@...>