Fwd: L.A.Blades Annual Ice Skating Party: Saturday Night February 13,10PM @ P...

  • mrmichaelclark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
    Subj: L.A.Blades Annual Ice Skating Party: Saturday Night February 13,10PM @ Pickwi

    Los Angeles Blades Annual Ice Skating Party at Pickwick Ice Arena - Saturday February 13, 10:00pm - 12:30am

    The L.A. Blades annual Ice Skating Party and Fundraiser will be held this year on Saturday night, February 13, the night before Valentines Day and in the middle of the Presidents Day holiday weekend as we return to our traditional location and time, Pickwick Ice Arena, 1001 Riverside Dr, Burbank (map link below).

    Everyone is welcome to attend, there is no age limit, so pass the ice skating party invite along to friends, family, partners, dates & work associates and come enjoy an evening of ice skating and socializing with the men and women from the Blades Ice Hockey Team and all the Holiday weekend guests.
    As always, we will have lots of food and beverages, music, Pickwick's new state of the art lighting system, and our popular raffle with numerous great prizes, including a Grand Prize of Blu-ray Player.

    Admission is $20 which includes ice skate rental, food/beverages and one raffle ticket.

    Bring a printout of this announcement, a flyer or posting from the Blades website and get three additional raffle tickets.
    Additional info regarding this event and the Los Angeles Blades Ice Hockey Club are posted on the L.A. Blades website at:
    http://www.bladeshockey.com/events.htm

    Map Link to the Skate Party at Pickwick:

    http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExaDg3anUyBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLXRyb3VnaARzbGsDbGluaw--#mvt=m&lat=34.228415&lon=-118.450109&zoom=16&q1=8750%20van%20Nuys%20bl%2C%2091402

    In addition, the next L.A. Blades League Games are at Glacial Gardens Lakewood

    Advanced / Upper Level 2
    Monday February 8, 7:15PM
    Monday February 15, 8:30PM
    Sunday February 21, 9:45PM
    Monday March 1, 10:00PM

    Novice / Intermediate Level 6
    Tuesday February 9, 9:00PM
    Tuesday February 16, 10:30PM
    Wednesday February 24, 9:00PM

    **Saturday March 6, at the Staples Center following the 7:00PM NHL LA Kings vs Montreal Canadians Game.  A L.A. Blades combined Intermediate and Advanced team will be playing a League Opponent following the Conclusion of the LA Kings Game.  Lower Level Tickets in the Blades Seating Section are available through the Blades, let us know if you want tickets.

    Admission to all other L.A. Blades games at Glacial Gardens, Lakewood and Wednesday nights in March at the Culver City Ice Arena (Team Blue), 4545 Sepulveda Blvd are free.

    Map Link to Glacial Gardens:

    Winter/Springseason schedules are posted at www.bladeshockey.com and www.glacialgardens.com

    If you are interested in playing ice hockey with the L.A. Blades or want additional info on the Club, please contact us at: teamrecruiting@...

    Thank you all for attending and for your support of all our on and off the ice events....

    THE LOS ANGELES BLADES ICE HOCKEY CLUB, established in 1987

    We apologize if you have received this newsletter in error. To be removed from this mailing list, please respond to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.