Team Los Angeles: Elections and Upcoming Events

  • Male Co-President
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2009
      Hello Team Los Angeles enthusiasts! We hope everyone is have a
      wonderful year so far!

      Team Los Angeles is gearing up for an amazing year! Come be a part of
      the organization and help shape the future of GLBT sport in Los Angeles!

      Our annual General Membership Meeting and elections are being held on
      March 29, 2009 at Plummer Park in West Hollywood.

      If you or anyone you know is interested in running for a board
      position please contact one of the current board members to officially
      nominate yourself or somebody else. Contact information can be found
      on our website: www.teamlosangeles.org.

      We are also gearing up for the upcoming World Outgames and Gay Games.

      If you are not already a current member, membership information can
      also be found on our website. You can become a member of Team Los
      Angeles individually or as a member of any member organization (sports
      team).

      To find out more, visit our website: www.teamlosangeles.org.

      You can also respond to this e-mail and request to be sent an "invite"
      to our Team Los Angeles Yahoo! Group to stay informed.

      The next World Outgames will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark July 25 to
      August 2, 2009.

      The next Gay Games will be held in Cologne, Germany July 31 to August 7, 2010.

      We look forward to seeing you at the meeting, your participation is important!

      -Michael J. Clark, Co-President
      Sports Diversity Foundation
      Team Los Angeles