Fwd: Your News

  • Michael Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2013

      -----Original Message-----
      From: News :: WorldOutgames 2013 Antwerp <news@...>
      To: mrmichaelclark@...
      Sent: Tue, Jul 2, 2013 8:25 am
      Subject: Your News

      Your WOGA News

      Registration has been extended

      Normally Sunday 30 June would have been the final date for you to register for the worldOutgames. To help you register in time, we also created our special offer ‘LASTCALL’ with a reduction of 50 € on the worldOutgames Experience Package and almost 500 people made use of that promo! This helped us reach to have participants from 104 countries represented in Antwerp this summer!

      And guess what, registration is closed and the action is over, and today our mailbox is filled with guys and girls asking us if they can still register. How can we refuse all these people, almost begging to be part of the worldOutgames this summer here in Antwerp.

      So we have some good news for most of our sports, but let’s start with the bad news: due to the big success, we have to close the registration for the following sports: Soccer, Tennis and Water Polo. These sports have reached their maximum, so 100’s of guys and girls are already preparing their soccer shoes, rackets or swimming trunks.

      You can still register for all the other sports: Archery – Badminton – Basketball – Bowling - Bridge – Chess – Climbing (bouldering) – Cycling – Golf – Fencing - Field Hockey – Handball (only for individual players) – Inline skating roll out – Inline skating time trial – Martial Arts – Petanque – Pool – Rowing – Running (5km – 10km – half marathon – marathon) – Same-sex dancing – Sport Shooting – Squash – Swimming – Synchronized Swimming – Table Tennis – Track and Field – Volleyball – Wrestling – Yoga

      Final registration will be 14 July, no exceptions! So make sure you register before that date. And the good news continues, we’ll also extend our offer of 50 € reduction on the worldOutgames Experience Package (normally 129 €) till 15 July. So register using the code LASTCALL to benefit from that promotion and you pay 79 € for your worldOutgames Experience Package.

      Also registration for our Human Rights Conference is still possible. You can register for the 3 days (31 July – 2 August) or for just 1 day. The price for 3 days is 250 €, for 1 day it is 100 €. Come join us at our Human Rights Conference together with participants from over 70 countries and discover the program on http://www.woga2013.org/index.php/en/human-rights/program-at-a-glance

      Get Linked

      We chose to work with We-Sport.com, an innovative social network designed for sportsmen and sports lovers. After a quick  registration, you'll be able to check the profile of the World Outgames Antwerp 2013 where pictures and videos from the events will be uploaded daily and will be available for free. Browsing through the pages, you'll get information about our activities and you'll be updated about the facilities in which the worldOutgames are going to take place.

      Another partner of the worldOutgames is www.guyspy.com. They’re proud to be sponsoring the worldOutgames III 2013 in Antwerp Belgium this year! The worldOutgames and GuySpy are dedicated to educate our community and others about problems we still deal with in parts of the world regarding Gay Rights!  Please go to their site Gay Rights Forum Contest and be part of a process where we can educate each other! They also are partnering up with the Mr Gay World happening this year in Antwerp during the worldOutgames. Check out their fun interactive People’s Choice Contest and vote for your favorite Mr Gay World Contestant! If you are in Antwerp come find the GuySpy guys and get some great free swag and take some fun photos! Check out the OutGames Website for more details!

      Love United!

      The Antwerp worldOutgames team
      Logo City Of Antwerp Logo Provincie Antwerpen Logo Lotto Belgium Logo Flandres Logo Gelijke Kansen Vlaanderen Met steun van de Vlaamse Overheid Logo P&V
      Logo Brussels Airlines Koning BoudewijnstichtingRadisson Blu Astrid Hotel Antwerpen
      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)