Outgames 2013?

  • Michael Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hello Team Los Angeles:

      We would like to get a sense of how many people are considering competing at the 2013 Outgames in Antwerp, Belgium. That way we will know how to prepare.

      Please check with your friends, sports teams and leagues, and let us know if you or anyone you know is planning on attending.

      We hope you are all having a great New Year so far!

      Take care,

      -Michael J. Clark
      Co-President
      Team Los Angeles