Fwd: Greetings From WorldOutgames 2013 Antwerp

  • Nelson S. Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2012

      Are you unable to read this email? Read it online at www.world.outgames.org.

      World Outgames Antwerp 2013 NEWS
      Antwerp | New Year 2012

      Dear Team Los Angeles

      In the first weeks of the year, we are sending you all a message with warm and joyful wishes from Antwerp.

      New Year in Antwerp

      Female WOGA santa

      All the best wishes for 2012

      The worldOutgames Antwerp 2013 Team and the Board of Directors wish you happy holidays and a wonderful start of 2012.

      We hope you all have the opportunity to share these days with family and close friends. Give yourself time to slow down and think about who and what really matters!

      As Lana Del Ray said:
      <<Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you a better man.>>

      The worldOutgames Antwerp team:
      Dennis, Jan, Jerko, Jeroen, John, Louise, Niki & Steven

      Antwerpen

      Flanders Fits You

      OutTV

      Province of Antwerp

      Lotto

      Flanders Sports

      Flanders Equality

      Antwerp Pride

      IGLTA

      Kate Ryan opens EuroGames Rotterdam

      Out on Social Media

      worldOutgames Antwerp is proud to be out, and we are finally coming out on social media.

      Stay tuned for all the latest news and scoops.

      Follow us on facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/outgames2013

      Follow us on youtube:
      http://www.youtube.com/user/worldOutgames2013

      worldOutgames 2013 Anwterp will be present at WinterPRIDE 2012

      Out to ski

      Do you love to ski? Do you love gayprides? Do you love Canada?Then we are certain you will love WinterPRIDE @ Whistler.

      We’re proud to announce that Whistler WinterPRIDE and World Outgames Antwerp have agreed to become partners in supporting and promoting each other’s events. Come OUT to Whistler and meet our promotion team

      You can still book online at http://www.gaywhistler.com

      Thank You

      No more?

      You don't like to receive this message at this email-address?
      OR you have a friend, collegue, ... who would rather like to receive it? Opt out from the e-mail list
      Or let us know via news@... en we all stay happy and Love United ;-)

       World Outgames Antwerpen 2013 vzw  |  www.world.outgames.org