159Fwd: 3rd North America Outgames 2016 ITN

  • Michael Clark
    May 3 11:40 PM
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Bruce Townsend <btownsend@...>
    To: glisanorthamerica <glisanorthamerica@...>
    Sent: Thu, May 2, 2013 1:12 pm
    Subject: 3rd North America Outgames 2016 ITN

    <<...>>
    Good Afternoon!
    I hope this spring finds you all enjoying all the beauty that the season has to offer.
    As members of GLISA North America, I wanted to be sure to let each of our members know of a very difficult decision that your Board of Directors needed make. Regretfully the Board of GLISA North America has terminated negotiations with the Denver Host Committee. After 2 years, we simply were not able to put in place a working Partnership & Licensing Agreement. Attached you can find the press release.
    Effective immediately the Board of GLISA NA is issuing an ITN (Intent to Negotiate). The same basic guidelines are used for the ITN as in the RFP but this process allows both the Board of GLISA NA and the potential Host to begin much sooner to provide a full and profitable 3rd North America Outgames 2016.
    If your team or city is interested in submitting an ITN, please contact me at your earliest convenience with your Letter of Intent. The timeline is very aggressive to allow maximum planning time so time is of the essence.
    Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at glisanorthamerica@...
    All the Best,
    Bruce Townsend
    President