156Last 5 days to book your worldOutgames Experience package for only 99 EUR!

  • Nelson S. Lee
    Mar 26, 2013
      worldOutgames Newsletter
      Subject: Last 5 days to book your worldOutgames Experience package for only 99 EUR!

      Last  5 days to book your worldOutgames Experience package for only 99 EUR!

      Pay for your participation right now and still benefit from the early booking fee on the worldOutgames Experience package!

      Dear friend of the worldOutgames,

      With the opening ceremony of the worldOutgames 2013 approaching at high speed, time is coming to finalize your participation!

      We know that you want to come to Antwerp and enjoy the unique worldOutgames atmosphere... And if you have not yet registered, this is the moment. Register now and you can still benefit from our early booking fee on the worldOutgames Experience Package.

      We are writing to you in person since the price of the worldOutgames Experience Package will increase as of 1 April 2013 by 30 EUR to 129 EUR. So wait no longer, and finalize your registration for only 99 EUR!

      To do so, go to our website http://www.world.outgames.org and finalize your booking.

      We look forward welcoming you in Antwerp this summer.

      Love United!

      The worldOutgames Antwerp 2013 team
      Logo City Of Antwerp Logo Provincie Antwerpen Logo Lotto Belgium Logo Flandres Logo Gelijke Kansen Vlaanderen Topsport Vlaanderen Logo Brussels Airlines Logo P&V