Hi from a newbie.............

  • ogrefencer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006
      Hi All,

      What an inspired set of rules! I am a great Battle Cry and Mem 44
      player (and soon to be ancients command and colours as well!) but
      really wanted a good fantasy set. These will fir the bill very nicely
      but I have a question. I noticed a picture of a Sci Fi game using
      similar mechanics and I am very interested in that as well. Is it a
      seperate set of rules on another group?

      For my hex terrain i am going to use a set of 3inch (75mm) iron on hex
      transfers that i acquired from RAFM a number of years ago. i like the
      HEXON stuff but it is out of my price bracket.

      All the best,

      Ogre and out
    • Phil Dutre
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2006
        --- In Te_Wapen@yahoogroups.com, "ogrefencer" <roguejedi@...> wrote:

        > I noticed a picture of a Sci Fi game using
        > similar mechanics and I am very interested in that as well. Is it a
        > seperate set of rules on another group?

        No, same set of rules - sort of. I posted my summary sheet in the
        files section.

        Phil