Re: Call for Presentations - Upcoming taxonomy CoP calls

  • seth_earley
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2006
      We have in connection with other topics, but I think we could focus
      more specifically on testing and validation in a call. Goo topic.

      Seth

      --- In TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com, Marcia Morante <marcia@...> wrote:

      > I'm thinking about something on user testing of taxonomies. Has
      it been
      > done?
      >
      > Marcia Morante
      > KCurve, Inc.
      > (718)881-5915 - office
      > (917)821-2087 - mobile
      > http://kcurve.com
      >

      > _____

      Behalf Of
      > seth_earley
      > Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 1:36 AM
      > To: TaxoCoP@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [TaxoCoP] Call for Presentations - Upcoming taxonomy CoP
      calls

      > The current series of CoP calls is over in April.
      >
      > If you would like to present at an upcoming CoP call, please send
      me
      > an abstract with your topic (seth@...). We have been using a
      > Wikki to collect ideas for sessions. You can choose from one of
      these
      > or submit another topic.
      > http://taxocop.wikispaces.com/Proposed+conference+call+topics
      >
      > Abstracts should focus on practical, actionable case studies,
      > techniques, problems and solutions, approaches, methodologies,
      etc.

      > You can also submit ideas to the Wikki for other formats or topics
      you
      > are interested in.
      >
      > Seth Earley
      > TaxoCoP founder
      > Earley & Associates, Inc.

      > Indexing
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Indexing&w1=Indexing&w2=Business+financ

      es&w3=Knowledge+management&w4=Publishing&w5=Taxonomy&c=5&s=93&.sig=kP
      RSibqFg
      > K4bJo2VFpTGZQ> Business
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Business+finances&w1=Indexing&w2=Busine

      ss+finances&w3=Knowledge+management&w4=Publishing&w5=Taxonomy&c=5&s=9
      3&.sig=
      > LtaMHM77kCfjT0ILv10H-w> finances Knowledge
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Knowledge+management&w1=Indexing&w2=Bus

      iness+finances&w3=Knowledge+management&w4=Publishing&w5=Taxonomy&c=5&
      s=93&.s
      > ig=-FCYlma8Yy2BivdCFrLwyg> management
      > Publishing
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Publishing&w1=Indexing&w2=Business+fina

      nces&w3=Knowledge+management&w4=Publishing&w5=Taxonomy&c=5&s=93&.sig=
      AeFErlx
      > w64Ds9biCo3sq1g> Taxonomy
      > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
      t=ms&k=Taxonomy&w1=Indexing&w2=Business+financ

      es&w3=Knowledge+management&w4=Publishing&w5=Taxonomy&c=5&s=93&.sig=6t
      Uc2ywDE

      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TaxoCoP> "
      > on the web.

      Service