Constant Contact for announcements - free call on basic taxonomy issues

  • seth_earley
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2006
      I wanted to let you know that I am going to add the members of this
      list to my Constant Contact email newsletter. The announcement will
      be for a free beginner level call on taxonomy issues.

      This will help me better track registrations and whether messages are
      being read or bouncing, etc. If you get a message from me at Constant
      Contact and would like to opt out, there is a mechanism for doing so
      in the email. If you do opt out, you won't get any messages via that
      mechanism.

      You can also send me a note in advance and I can remove you.

      I have a number of interesting programs that will be launched in the
      next couple of months (such as a free Jump Start Series on Social
      Network Analysis - which relates to taxonomy, folksonomy and knowledge
      management issues - and another planned free series on Content
      Management and/or Search Technologies)

      Seth Earley
      Taxonomy Community of Practice Founder
      President, Earley & Associates, Inc