Introducing myself: Sachin from India

  • sachin bhirud
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi TaxoCoP..

      Thanks for accepting me in this community, nice initiative. My name is Sachin Sahdeo Bhirud and I work on organizational KM initiative with Perotsystems-Application Solutions in India. My current interests are in, developing taxonomy knowledge mapping, linking KM to project management and lessons learning. Hope to learn more about the KM issues you are facing in your part of the world.

      Hopefully I'm able to contribute to the forum, I'd be happy to.

      Regards,
      Sachin