Tickets to the upcoming Semantic Technology Conference

  • Sandi Castle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006

      SiberLogic is exhibiting and speaking at the Semantic Technology Conference (March 7-9 in San Jose ), and we have two full conference tickets to give away.  We’ll be picking names out of the virtual hat next week – if you’d like to participate, there’s a link at www.siberlogic.com/semanticenablement/, along with info about our unique XML/RDF/OWL-based content & knowledge management solution.

      Best,

      Sandi