104 Members in 2 weeks

  • seth_earley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Over the weekend we broke the 100 member mark. That indicates how
      important this topic is to organizations. I am open to suggestions
      as to the best way to leverage this community. Many of you are
      aware of the conference calls we are planning on a monthly basis. I
      would like to solicit case examples (either a problem or a succesful
      project) that could be used as a focus for discussion on the live
      calls. For those who can't bear the cost of the con call, we'll
      post a short synopsis of the problem and solution. I want to
      encourage live participation but don't want to leave people out. It
      certainly makes the most sense to be part of the live discussion if
      you can do so. Since this month's call is on compliance and
      regulatory issues as they relate to taxonomy, if you have a problem,
      question or project in this area, drop me a note or simply post it
      on this forum. You can also suggest presenters. I'll look forward
      to hearing from you.

      Con call info is on the earley.com web site. We are also running
      the taxo Jump Start series again this month beginning on Wednesday
      (12 noon EDT). Refer a colleague and get a free CoP call.

      Earley & Associates, Inc
      781-444-0287
      781-820-8080 cell
      Taxonomy conference calls