Thank you!

  • Slawsky, Donna
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Seth and TaxoCoP group,

      I just wanted to say "thanks" for all the great info you provide on the TaxoCoP listserv.  I also got a lot out of yesterday's  ("Governance") call.  I'm about to embark on a large taxo project here at Scholastic and would be lost without the resources available through TaxoCoP.
      Best,
      Donna Slawsky
      Manager, Indexing and Taxonomy, Photos & Illustrations
      Scholastic Online Digital Archive (SODA)
      568 Broadway, Room 836
      New York, NY  10012
      ph:  212-343-7716
      fax:  212-343-7799

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
        Glad you have found value here.  It's a great resource.

        Seth Earley

        Earley & Associates, Inc

        781-444-0287

        781-820-8080 cell

        Next taxo conference call January 4th, 2 PM EST
        "Retrospective Indexing"

        Registration and agenda at www.earley.com/events.htm
        Taxonomy Community of Practice