RE: [TaxoCoP] Introduction

    Message 1 of 91 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hi Jordan,

      Welcome to the group.  Sounds like you have a broad range of experience in taxonomy development.

      How are you integrating search with your taxonomy at YellowPages.com?  I'd be interested in hearing more about how you are connecting the pieces.  I noticed the ability to search brings users to a browse taxonomy.  What are the facets of your taxo?  Can you give us an idea of the number of terms you have?  How do you manage the terms?  Do I ask too many questions?

      Seth :-)

      Seth Earley

      Earley & Associates, Inc

      781-444-0287

      781-820-8080 cell

      Next taxo conference call November 30th, 2 PM EST
      "Taxonomy Governance Models"

      Registration and agenda at www.earley.com/events.htm
      Taxonomy Community of Practice

      Message 91 of 91 , Jun 23, 2013
        Hi Debbie,
        This list is not very active, but there are a few people around. Feel free to ask anything.

        John Cann