RE: [TaxoCoP] New Member

    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hi Becky,

      Welcome to the group. I recall having a conversation with you several months
      ago about your situation. Have you been able to reel any of the process in?

      Have you been able to convince people of the need to be consistent? (Getting
      a common understanding of the nature of the problem...)

      Earley & Associates, Inc
      781-444-0287
      781-820-8080 cell
      Next taxo conference call November 30th, 2 PM EST
      "Taxonomy Governance Models"
      Registration and agenda at www.earley.com/events.htm
      Taxonomy Community of Practice
      http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TaxoCoP

      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 6, 2010
        Hello Group. I'm Gary MacFadden. I've been in the IT Research and Advisory business for the last 19 years. I am presently working with the Wikibon Project which is an open source community for creating IT research. Here is a link to my profile http://wikibon.org/profile/view/961 I am in the midst of trying to develop a taxonomy for Information Management research. Any questions, help or support are welcome from the group. Regards, Gary