Re: [TaxoCoP] Cimino's Desiderata

  • John O'Gorman
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14 7:01 AM
      I ran across this list when I worked at Alberta Heath Services and was able to deliver on all of Cimino's requirements (plus a few that he didn't include, like applying the same principles to Person, Place and Physical Assets).  Barring some serious politics and a budget 'crisis' these would be in place at AHS today. Now I'm doing the same for oil and gas...not nearly as 'terminology oriented' as Healthcare but it's a living! :D